As I work in Candor & Ease, here are two things I just gotta put on the table before we begin our conversation:
- These are tough times – enough said.
- It can be done. You can and will find a job that leads to growth in finances and personal satisfaction.
As we work together, each session is divided into the following aspects of career and job issues:
To start, here are some questions to ponder as we vision your job together:
- What do you look like-literally what do you wear to work?
- What does your work space/office look like?
- Describe the smoothest day possible.
- Describe a difficult day.
- Do you supervise people?
- Are you part of a team?
- Do you have boss? A board of directors?
- What is the objective of the work you do?
- What is the direct result of your work?
- Does this position exist?
- Could anyone do the work or do you bring your own skill set to it?
- Is it full time, part time- unusual hours?
- How is the pay? Enough? Not enough?
- How much money will satisfy your needs?
- Is there a public piece to this position?
- Do you work at home – do you want to work at home?
- Are you interesting in working smart and hard or is it something that must be done
- What is singularly you about your job skills?