I LOVE partnering with people to move an idea, dream or aspiration into reality. The moment you gather courage to articulate your thought and move it out of your head is the moment to call me. We will activate and actualize the thought and suddenly the world — at least YOUR world — will be different. I keep you accountable, give you timelines and deadlines, share your enthusiasm and ask you hard questions. Here are some things I am honored to be a part of:
- Working with Mother Compost as they expand their services. It is an amazing woman-owned company. Stay tuned and tell them I sent you if you end up signing on with them.
- Starting new chaplaincy business from the ground up for Rabbi Judith Kummer as she leaves a non-profit organization and offers her services on her own.
- Project management of Cooking From Memory: Memoir/Cookbook by Jackie Jonas. This client has a story to tell and the recipes to prove it. I give her timelines and deadlines and work with Amy Pollack of Twist N Shout, graphic designer. extraordinaire. It’s gonna be something and may be the foundation of a one woman performance piece.
- Developing a new cooperative model for gig worker yoga, dance, Nia, exercise, meditation, etc instructors to offer their classes. This has been a dream of Sara Earl’s for years and now it’s on its way.
- Provided business and communication coaching for Susan Joseph, a somatic practioner/therapist.
- Kept an author organized and on track to complete her book.
- Supported a professional in the financial sector to investigate a meaningful and fun side hustle.
- Going deep with a client on the verge of retirement. What is next for her? She has some great ideas!
Even without a specific project, I keep professionals on track and accountable. Time management is a biggie as is follow-through and even support in tying up projects with nice little bows. If you are in the Philly area, I send you to visit my favorite examples of places that reflect the spark of a good idea. It all starts with a sample session. You don’t have to have it all formulated. That is part of the fun.