I have been working in some form of communications throughout my professional life. I began as a teacher of deaf kids at the PA School for the Deaf, piloting an early language acquisition program for two-year olds and their parents. I left the classroom before I burned out and had been working in an expanded world of communications, advertising, development and public relations ever since. Here is a link to learn something fun about the non-profit communications and fundraising work I used to do.
Following my experience with breast cancer and the loss of both my parents within a short time, I took the lessons learned and became a Personal Life Coach. Knowing that the quality of your whole life depends on how you live each day, we’ll work together to create — and support — your productive, balanced, happy and meaningful life.
I come to this with a Master’s Degree in Special Education, having worked with deaf two-year olds and their parents. My training to be a life coach was at Coach U and I have been coaching for 18 years. I recently completed a year-long training at the Institute for Integrative Nutrition to become a certified health coach.
I love, love, love this work! Here are some good reasons why you may contact me:
- You need help developing time management skills.
- You need help adhering to them as well.
- You are overwhelmed by clutter and can’t get out the door.
- Your work-at-home space needs loving attention.
- You feel off-balance or a little unmoored, especially in these times.
- Your self-care is off and how you eat and nourish yourself is just as bad.
- You have a GREAT IDEA spinning around you and you want to see if you can bring it to life!
- You want to make a career change and need someone to help you discern next steps.
- You always work better when you are accountable to someone.